Your home’s windows allow you to see out into the world around you. They are a great source of natural light and add to the overall warmth and appeal of a home.
Getting new windows for your home can have many benefits:
- Fewer Drafts: Single-pane windows are often drafty and they are the least energy efficient. New windows are built better to lower drafts and make your home more comfortable year round.
- Less Work: Old painted windows require regular maintenance. New windows made from vinyl are not only durable, they also never need to be painted and are easier to clean.
- Less Noise: New house windows can help keep the amount of noise coming from outside lower, AND can help keep down the amount of noise people outside your home can hear from inside!
- Energy Savings: Replacing your old, drafty single-pane windows with more energy-efficient windows can save you as much as $500 every year on heating and cooling costs.
- More Secure: Most new windows are tested for forced entry and are designed with multiple locks to improve safety.
- Better Curb Appeal: New house windows can make your home look better – inside and out. There are many window styles and trim styles available to complement your personal style. If you’re thinking about putting your home on the market, new windows are a good selling point.